As part of their commitment to social responsibility, Macquarie granted 7 more wishes of children last weekend. As a company, they give their employees the opportunity to experience the magic of wish granting by joining as big sisters or brothers for a day to the children. We are truly grateful to have them as a corporate partner.
See the photos from the kids’ trip to Manila Ocean Park where their wishes were revealed!
– Jenny, 10 y/o with Primative Neuroectodermal Tumor, wished to have a tablet
– Jamie, 12 y/o with Langerhan’s Histiocytosis, wished to have coloring materials & a body bag
– John Kenneth, 11 y/o with Neproblastoma, wished to have an android cellphone
– Katleen, 12 y/o with Portal Hypertensive Gastopathy, wished to have an Android cellphone
– Jasmine Nicole, 12 y/o with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia, wished to have a big purple teddy bear
– Princess, 13 y/o with Lupos, wished to have shirts, pants, and shoes